International Inventors Day was firstly introduced in 2019, previously, it was a separated exhibition in the name of International Young Inventors Awards (IYIA) and World Invention and Technology Expo (WINTEX). Beside as a token of appreciation for innovators around the world, who have dedicated themselves in the innovation and research field, this prestigious event also highlights several aims as follow :
- Become a platform for the innovators around the world to perform and show their innovative projects to the international level
- Transfer technology, ideas, and experience between the innovators
- Gather the innovators to create a groundbreaking project through international collaboration
- Initiate a commercialization process
- Mark a place where the investor and inventor meet
REGISTRATION CLOSED !