Since 2017, all Indonesian young inventors can register their project in the International innovation events managed by INNOPA either they have became member of INNOPA or not. For those who have become member of INNOPA, you will get some benefits that can be read here. If you are not member of INNOPA, but you intend to register yourself as member of INNOPA, you can click here.
Registration Procedures of INNOPA’s Events:
- In the menu “Programmes”, choose “Overseas” and one of the competitions that you preferred to join
- Read the details information regarding the event carefully
- Fill in the required fields completely and correctly
- After you are sure and ready, click “Submit”
- There will be confirmation sending to your email once your registration has been submitted successfully.
From here, your projects is being reviewed by our curators. We will send you the result (whether you pass the selection or not), maximum 7 working days to your email.
For those who pass the curation, you can proceed to the next step as informed in the Guidebook, such as finishing the administration process and submitting the documents required. For those who have not passed the curation, can either resubmit their projects after following our curators feedback OR submitting the new projects.
Kindly take note that NO PAYMENT is required before your projects passing our curation process.